Black Mold Inspection and Mould Removal is what we do. Call “Braselton Mold Removal“.
It is best to avoid mold exposure by preventing mold growth in the first place. If any area has become wet, then you should clean it up as soon as possible and completely dry the area.
What Is Black Mold?
Stachybotrys chartarum is the type of mold often called “black mold” or “toxic mold”. Mold thrives in areas that are moist and warm. Sometimes the mold growth can begin after an area has been wet, but never dried completely.
Typical black mold health symptoms include red itchy eyes, sore throat, coughing, runny nose, congestion, skin rashes and asthma like symptoms.
Mold can’t grow in a dry environment, so quickly cleaning up the mess and drying the area will help prevent mold growth.
However, if mold growth has already started, then it is best to talk with a professional who knows how to safely clean it up. If you can visibly see mold, that means that the problem is bad enough that an experienced mold remediation specialist should be consulted.
If you can’t see the mold but are having health problems, then you need a professional black mold inspection of your property to find all the “hidden mold.”
Mold testing is the ONLY way to accurately determine the species of mold, to classify it into a mold group, and to determine if it is Toxic Black Mold (Stachybotrys) or a less harmful species.
We service all Braselton and surrounding area residential, commercial and industrial sectors, and have experience working with insurance companies, realtors, home inspectors, property managers, and engineers. We can help you understand your unique situation, with qualified instruction on the best solution possible.
Whether it is Toxic Black Mold or another species of mold that is present within a building, proper mold removal procedures must be followed to ensure the safety of the occupants. To book a service call us at (770) 661-0060
Our mission is to provide a healthier living space for you by making your air quality dramatically cleaner and Mold free.